Monday, December 5, 2011

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.

Dear Future Roommate,

My name is Nancy Alvarez. I am a very friendly person who is very tolerant and can get along with almost anybody. I'm looking for someone who will not divert me from my education, because that is my number one priority at the moment. Of course we will be able to have fun when its the appropriate time, but we need to have discipline and get on task when we have to. If you ever need my help I will be more than happy to help, so I expect the same in return from you. If you ever do something with which I do not agree, or feel like you are jeopardizing my education in any way, believe me, I will let you know right away. I know this might sound somewhat harsh, however, I am only trying to be as honest and open with you as possible. I look very forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,
Nancy Alvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment